Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are subject to and protected by copyright. The copyright owners of all the materials held, including and not restricted to text, logos, video content, imagery, design and downloadable materials, is PurePetsPlus.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use only or in relation to sharing this information with others in the course of becoming a customer. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and you retain the communications piece in its original state.
All rights are expressly reserved and asserted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.